What's In My Make-Up Bag

What's in my Make-Up Bag

What's in my Make-Up Bag






As many people on Twitter have often asked me about how I do my Make-up, I thought I'd share my holy grail products with you. I can totally recommend all of them, otherwise I woldn't be using them on a daily basis lol. Of course there may be some days when I change some things about my routine or leave some products out if I don't want to wear a full face of Make-up but usually, I include them all in my daily routine because I feel the most comfortable wearing his combination.


This is the bag I put all of my Make-up in. It's by MAC and it's called the Clearly Large Rectangle bag. Before I got this, I didn't know where to put all of my stuff but since I got it last year, my life has become so much easier! Literally EVERYTHIN fits into it, from my lipsticks to my big MAC Palette which I take with me even if I only stay somewhere else for a night. The lady at the MAC store recommended it to me and I'm so happy she did! Not only can you see everything you take, but it is also very save from any damages because althouh the bag is see-through, it's really sturdy.



Primers

Priming the eyelids (and under the eyes): Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Before and after applying Make-up: MAC Fix+



Bases

BB Cream: The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream in 01
For special occasions: NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in the Shade Light 2 Mont Blanc. 
For daily use: Bonjours Healthy Mix foundation in the shade No.52 Vanilla


Concealers

For spots and blemishes: The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Light2 Vanilla
For undereye-circles: The Collection Lastin Perfection Concealer in the shade Cool Medium 2
For highlight und the eyes: The Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade Fair 1



Powder, Bronzing & Blush

Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in the shade 004 Sandstorm
Bronzer: The Body Shop's Honey Bronzer in the shade 03 Medium Matte
Blushes: MAC 'Pinch Me' and one of the MAC Mineralize Blushes in 'New Romance'



Highlighters

For under the eyebrows and on my cupid bow: The Body Shop Lightening Touch highlighter in the shade 00 (lightest one)
For the top of the cheekbones: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Lightscapade'



Eyebrows

For filling them in: NYX Eyebrow Pencil in '05 Dark Brown'
For keeping them in-place: Maybelline Brow Drama in 'Transparent'


Eyes

On my upper and (sometimes) lower water line: Astor Colour Proof Definer Automatic Eyeliner
Liquid: Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner in black
Eyeshadow on a daily basis: Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette & MAC Pro Palette (15 colours)


Lashes

Eyelash curler: by MUJI
Mascara: Benefit's Roller Lash


Lips

From left to right: NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil 'Sex Machine', MAC Matte Collection 'Honey Love', MAC Cremesheen Collection 'Modesty', Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in '402 Adrienne'
(Yes I know they all look the same colour on camera but applied, they all have very different finishes!!)



Brushes


Eyes: (from left to right) MAC 213, 2x 217, 219
Face: (from left to right) ZOEEVA Concealer Buffer, Real Techniques Bowder Brush, Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Blush, Highlight, Contouring: MAC 120, MAC 109, Real Techniques Setting Brush, ZOEEVA 101/Luxe Face Definer






You Might Also Like

0 Comments

About me

INSTAGRAM: @vivienwlsn

Like us on Facebook